- The X-ray Astronomy group of Alicante University is going to organise the video-streaming seminar , “MAXI mission: a useful tool for X-ray astronomers” by Prof. Mihara-san (Institute of Physical and Chemical Research, RIKEN, Japan), on Thursday 11th of December 2014 from 11:30h to 13:00h (Aula 13. Taller Imagen. Universidad Alicante). Enjoy the seminar!
- The X-ray Astronomy group of Alicante University has organised the video-streaming seminar , “Observational Techniques in X-Ray and Gamma-Ray Astronomy” by Prof. Niels Lund (Denmark Technical University), on Tuesday 16th of April 2012 from 11h to 13h (Aula 12. Taller Imagen. Universidad Alicante). Enjoy the seminar !
- 18-22 February 2013: The X-ray Astronomy Group has organised (Team leader: Silvia Martínez Núñez) the meeting “Unified View of Stellar Winds in Massive X-ray Binaries” at International Space Science Institute (ISSI).
- 5-7 February 2013: Virtual Observatory (VO) school at the Centro de Astrobiología, Madrid, Spain (deadline for workshop registration: 21 December 2012).
- November 2012: Every year, our group provides a short number of talks for students, educators, and the general public to learn about the universe. The programme of this year is here.