Scientific-technical capacities necessary for professional practice in technical architecture as well as a number of other fields, such as calculation techniques, measurements, appraisals and studies of economic viability, inspection and defects analysis, reports and technical documents, design plan on plots and buildings.
- To acquire and apply physics and mathematical knowledge to solve Technical Architecture situations.
- To achieve the basic knowledge of the Physic laws which are needed to understand other subjects study during the degree.
- To give a simple description and as complete as possible for statics, and apply it to solve simple structures; establishing the basic relationships that exist between this subject and other subjects in the curriculum.
- To calculate centre of mass and moment of inertia of flat surfaces.
- To increase the capacity of planning and conducting experiments, as well as analysis and interpretation of experimental data.
- To develop autonomy in the learning processes forming capacities and attitudes to facilitate life-long learning and capacities to communicate making use of the scientific language.
- To acquire skills in information technologies.