Workshop Chair – Oscar M Bonastre
Round Table: Innovating in Engineering Education: COVID Experience (Spanish)
- Concepción Parejo Prados, Deputy Director of Quality and Institutional Relations of the Higher Polytechnic School of Elche, Universidad Miguel Hernández, Elche, Spain
- Pedro Muñoz, Team Coordinator EU Project “LALA: Building Capacity to Use Learning Analytics to Improve Higher Education in Latin America», Team member of “eMadrid: Research and development network about e-learning technologies in the Madrid Region “, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain.
- Rafael Molina, Vice Rector for Digital Transformation. Head of the Education Laboratory of the Scientific Unit for Business Innovation «Ars Innovatio», Agència Valenciana de la Innovació. Universidad de Alicante, Spain.
- Manuel Caeiro, President of the Spanish Chapter IEEE Education Society (CESEI) 2018-19. Universidad de Vigo, Spain
- Faraón Llorens, President Association of University Lecturers and Professors of Informatics (AENUI), Past Vice Rector for Technology and Educational Innovation, Universidad de Alicante, Spain.
Moderator: Cristina Fernández, Board of Governors, IEEE Education Chapter, Spain Section, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain.