International Workshop on Innovation, Transfer and Research in University Education in Engineering
November 29, 2021
Institute «Center of Operations Research»
Universidad Miguel Hernández, Spain
Sponsored by Conselleria de Innovación, Universidades, Ciencia y Sociedad Digital
Workshop Chair – Oscar M Bonastre
Round Table: Innovating in Engineering Education: COVID Experience (Spanish)
- Concepción Parejo Prados, Deputy Director of Quality and Institutional Relations of the Higher Polytechnic School of Elche, Universidad Miguel Hernández, Elche, Spain
- Pedro Muñoz, Team Coordinator EU Project “LALA: Building Capacity to Use Learning Analytics to Improve Higher Education in Latin America», Team member of “eMadrid: Research and development network about e-learning technologies in the Madrid Region “, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain.
- Rafael Molina, Vice Rector for Digital Transformation. Head of the Education Laboratory of the Scientific Unit for Business Innovation «Ars Innovatio», Agència Valenciana de la Innovació. Universidad de Alicante, Spain.
- Manuel Caeiro, President of the Spanish Chapter IEEE Education Society (CESEI) 2018-19. Universidad de Vigo, Spain
- Faraón Llorens, President Association of University Lecturers and Professors of Informatics (AENUI), Past Vice Rector for Technology and Educational Innovation, Universidad de Alicante, Spain.
Moderator: Cristina Fernández, Board of Governors, IEEE Education Chapter, Spain Section, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain.